Free Radiant Barrier this month. Offer ends August 31, 2017
June 1, 2017 Preowned Inventory Sale
10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE A GRACELAND PORTABLE BUILDING®!
- Graceland uses only the finest building materials. Our buildings are manufactured with skilled Mennonite Craftsmanship. (The finest in the business.)
- Graceland uses 2×6 floor joists rather than 2×4 and makes the building more DURABLE and STRONG. This wood is treated to resist termites and decay.
- Graceland’s walls, floors and 4×6 runners are all constructed of top quality lumber and the nails are hot dipped galvanized ring shank. They hold like screws and will not rust.
- Graceland’s walls and floors are 5/8” thick. Compare to our competition at 7/16” or 1/2”.
- Graceland’s metal roofs are fastened to wood decking and screwed down solid, not on 1×4 wood slats. This makes the roof much more durable.
- Graceland’s metal roof comes with a continuous roof vent running the full length of the building, designed with a screen to keep out pests (bugs & bees etc.)
- Graceland buildings also come with our patented “Continuous Soffit” vent under each eave. This is a “Graceland Exclusive”. This keeps our buildings 10-15 degrees cooler in the summer.
- Graceland buildings meet all international building codes. (Codes vary by region.)
- Graceland buildings have the strongest warranties in the business. All shingle and metal roof products have a 25 Year Manufacturers Warranty. All treated wood products have a Limited Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty, and Graceland offers a 3 year warranty on workmanship.
- Graceland also offers the best RENT-TO OWN / LEASE-TO-OWN program in the business. “NO CREDIT CHECK”.